Full wetsuit for big boy below average body type

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WarriorWolf

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi sea lovers :cool2:

I'm having hard time finding the most fitting suit for me.

I search in men's category and go to the smallest sizes between xs and xxs with no accurate or the best one ..

because most of xs and xxs don't get within my actual size according to the US popular sizes which I think I understand from size charts ..

Here are my measurements so you advice, instruct, suggest and recommend what I need to know about:

Height: 5.6" - 170cm
Weight: 115lbs - 52kg
Waist: 27"-29"

I'm a big boy .. 30yo .. with thin type of body ... not very thin though :D

Soooo .. i hope your help

Good luck,

My first wetsuit was a child's age 9-10 years (I was 42 yo at the time). It was the only one in the shop that came even close to fitting. I now have a made to measure suit, which costs a bit more but fits like a glove.

Have you tried the children's department?

and, being at the other end of the spectrum (6'-7"), custom is the solution. I had to get one made for my check out dives..... Good thing I liked scuba....

You could research further "youth" (not children's) suits....

Nobody has more sizes than Waterproof! Tall and plus sizes for men and women and great looking, high quality suits. If you can't find a web page right away go to Waterproof Sweden and look from those pages for a local distributor - can also contact them, Swedes often speak English as well as natives but write with much better grammar :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom