fuel saving Pods

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good news tonight Commercial Urchin diver Jeff Maassen tested Aquance Marine Pods on his trim tabs and saw an extra Knot. I will have more data in another week. Jeff noticed his 26-foot Anderson had a tighter turning control and the
thumbnail_Resized_20240817_105844_1723917542031.jpg
wake pattern was much smoother. He has had to work around zinc. and we plan to do the hull at some point.It Stands To Reason | AeroHance Pods

well,
IMG_5073.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_5323.jpg
this is good news. In another week will have fuel burn. 18.2 Knots without Aquanhance Marine Pods and with 19.2 Knots.

Working on fin designs for years you learn where the water likes to travel. With Flat fins, the water travels 180 degrees off to the side and not in the direction of travel. The same goes for a spinning propeller
IMG_0707-fw-1.jpg
. Let's see what " Evans Flow" can do.

Aquahance Marine Pods in Red. They
thumbnail_20240912_090426_resized.jpg
thumbnail_20240912_090437_resized.jpg
Will stand out for questions.https://aerohance.com/reason/ Made in the Force Fin Pennsylvania Plant.

I am looking at getting a set, is there a code for SB members?

I am looking at getting a set, is there a code for SB members?
Yes, of course. Please use code IDIVE. Aquahance Marine Pods | AeroHance Pods

And if you film your wake and provide the short video clip, Susanne will give you another 20% off.

Thanks, Bob Evans. We have our first production in color Red on its way to us to ship right out to you!

Yes, of course. Please use code IDIVE. Aquahance Marine Pods | AeroHance Pods

And if you film your wake and provide the short video clip, Susanne will give you another 20% off.

Thanks, Bob Evans. We have our first production in color Red on its way to us to ship right out to you!
They are for the Chev Traverse, I have several long trips coming up and these will help. Order has been placed, thx.

If you have a placement template for the Traverse, I would really appreciate it.

They are for the Chev Traverse, I have several long trips coming up and these will help. Order has been placed, thx.

If you have a placement template for the Traverse, I would really appreciate it.
Kent, Thank you. Susanne has taken care of your order, and I am here to answer any questions. It will be fun to hear about your savings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom