Fuel and Gilboa

Will the rising fuel cost affect the number of times you will Dive Gilboa this season

• This rising cost will not affect me

Votes: 27 51.9%
  • I will probably dive Gilboa less this season

Votes: 25 48.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey- I let Ken drive most of the way back from Tobermory last fall. He's a great driver!

Uh... next time, I'll drive.

Darn tootin' he's a GREAT driver! That drunk got sideways in front of him and Ken managed to keep his own car AND the car he was pushing sideways down the road under control. That's what kept a two car crash from becoming a multi-car interstate closer.
Ber :lilbunny:

We get back June 30th, so it would be July 1, 2, or 3. My vote would be for the 2nd or 3rd as I think we'll probably not actually get home until early am on the 1st.

Probably should do a new thread. I wouldn't want to hijack the first thread I post to after not being on scubaboard at all for who knows how long.

Err...and my car gets about 30mpg...so the short trip from Lima to Gilboa isn't much of an issue here since I can get there on about a gallon of gas. Especially if I make Joe pay for gas....

But...but...

I just figured one of your kids would show up unexpectedly...

What, you already heard about what happened during the trip down to Florida????

(My daughter showed up at the house - Surprise, I'm here to visit for a week . . . )

Ken

This is what marriage is all about! Welcome to the club!

Lol...trust me, I learned early on the value of the words "yes, dear". :D

Lol...trust me, I learned early on the value of the words "yes, dear". :D

You may know the value, but not the proper use. Once you're already in trouble, "yes, dear" is too late. It's much easier if you agree from the beginning. Don't worry. You'll catch on one of these years.

If there is a weekday dive planned, let me know as I am willing to play hooky from work to enjoy good vis and no crowds.

YEAH!! been there...done that (and hope to do it some more!!):eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom