FS:2 person 2 tank dive trip onboard the Amory Diver at Amy Slates Amory Dive Resort.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

medical1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Tampabay FL / Lightning & Hurricane Capital of the
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Have a gift certificate that I can’t use (Expires November 16th, 2009) for 2 people to (1) 2 tank scuba trip onboard the Amory Diver at Amy Slates Amory Dive Resort in Key Largo, FL. Scuba trip includes tanks & weights. Has a retail value of $172.00 Will use the money for the US Navy Sea Cadets Dive Program to get new equipment so make a reasonable offer :D

PS: Also looking for good scuba equipment donations for the US Navy Sea Cadets Dive Program. See this thread from the last training. Their old website from that post is no longer active. The unit website is now US Navy Sea Cadets.

Have a gift certificate that I can’t use (Expires November 16th, 2009) for 2 people to (1) 2 tank scuba trip onboard the Amory Diver at Amy Slates Amory Dive Resort in Key Largo, FL. Scuba trip includes tanks & weights. Has a retail value of $172.00 Will use the money for the US Navy Sea Cadets Dive Program to get new equipment so make a reasonable offer :D

PS: Also looking for good scuba equipment donations for the US Navy Sea Cadets Dive Program. See this thread from the last training. Their old website from that post is no longer active. The unit website is now US Navy Sea Cadets.

You say it has a value of $172.00 is that you are selling it for? I'm interested if the price is right I can buy it by the end of this week.

You say it has a value of $172.00 is that you are selling it for? I'm interested if the price is right I can buy it by the end of this week.

Certificate states it has a value of $172.00. Not looking for face value & I have no time to use it so make a reasonable offer by PM and it's yours :D You could pick it up as I live in Pinellas county.

Back
Top Bottom