From Canadian cold water to Thailand Tec, Wreck, and Cave

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ban's Tec

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello,

I learned to dive in Okanagan Lake, Kelowna several years ago with Diving Dynamics. I am now working in Thailand as a Technical Diving Instructor / Cavern Diving Instructor.

We teach DSAT/PADI tec deep diver courses as well as IDC's and Tec Instructor Internships. We have several beautiful deep divesites in the area and over a dozen wrecks between the 45-70M range.

The newest venture that we are taking on is Cavern and Cave Diving in Khao Sok National Park, Thailand. We just received our brand new Coltri Sub mobile compressor with a gasoline engine so we can take it out to the jungle. The park hosts a large man made lake (126sq km) that contains several caverns and caves. Some of the worlds most beautiful scenery lays the backdrop to spectacular diving.

If any of you from back home are interested in a group trip to Thailand for a technical diving / training holiday let me know. I am in the process of looking up some of the dive buisness' in British Columbia to see if there is any interest. Either way, Ill be here!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom