Friends of Kristina Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I cannot make it Saturday..family obligations, but my next dive will be in her memory.
I will be there in spirit.

The memorial plaque is a great idea and I would be willing to contribute..but to be honest, I wonder if it would be best to start a fund for her son who has lost the support of his mother. Maybe a scholarship fund or something of the sort? I cant imagine what that little guy is going through now...very sad.

Is anyone in contact with the family and know if anything like this is established?

Drew

I will be working the morning charter on the Sanctuary. I have the SCUBABoard banner if you want to hang it. I have to be at K Dock at 7:00 a.m. I can make arrangements to drop it by Aquarius at breakwater if someone wants to pick it up.

Paula
You still trying to hand that thing off to someone else?

Sunday morning 5/1 we are taking the Sactuary out diving. Kristina was scheduled on that trip. So I would like to see one of her friends take that spot before it is filled. the boat is filled with friends and we will all be remembering Kristina on this day.
If you want to join us go to Sign-in and get the 5/1 AM charter.

Thanks Mike...thats what I meant ,,where at BW...lol...should be easier with the banner...thanks Paula

Let's meet here...

P4240016.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom