Friendly/helpful/knowledgeable Wetsuit Retailer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Erik 1

Registered
Reaction score
I am in the market for a new wetsuit and need some advice before I buy, especially about sizing and features of various brands. Looking on line I've come up with more questions than answers. I'd like to call a retailer that carries a good selection and that's willing to spend a little time with me. My hope is to be able to select a wetsuit that will meet my needs at a reasonable price. I'd prefer to buy from the retailer that helps me out as long as pricing is within normal bounds. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Call Scubatoys if they have product you're interested in. They have an exchange program till you get it right. I do not know if that applies to wetsuits. They've always been able to answer my questions when I've called them - or in a hurry.

Scuba Wetsuits with reviews on sale

They also offer repairs now if needed in the future.

Every time I go on LeisurePro.com a chat box pops up after a minute or two. Once they were able to answer my questions, once I seemed to know more about the product than they did. Obviously you can all them also and they have a lot of wetsuits. Site seems to be down this morning for some reason.

Another vote for Mike Pederson at Dive Right in Scuba. Excellent knowledge, very helpful, and they carry literally ALL the brands, so they are much more neutral than most retailers. DUI, Santi, etc.

He will also cut you a good deal if you call him, or message him here, I think the username is Dive Right in Scuba.

Thank you. Coincidentally, I was dealing with Dive Right In on something else, so...I just got off the phone with Mike Pederson and he was very helpful and gave me a bit to think about.

Back
Top Bottom