Friday, November 28th After Thanksgiving Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The sundiver is going sunday. I don't see much point though in spending money when it will be bad on the island too. bummer!

Hey Socal,

This is Mike from Norcal I was looking forward to lugging all my dive equipment from Monterey down to you guys for this weekend but after reading all the comments it looks like the rains ruined this opportunity.

No problem because maybe next time, with that being said if you guys go out I'd like to meet up with all of you from shore, would love to take topside pics of Dead mans beach. That would make for a nice thread when I get back up to Monterey.

Mike G

I'll check this thread from Fountain Valley where I will be staying with my little bro, I want to see the beach sites anyway conditions bad or good I'd like to just check out the ambiance. Looking a the map of this dive site it appears I'm not too far away from Laguna, Foutain Valley is pretty close.

All the rain last night into today has sealed the deal for me. I'm going to pass.

I suppose it's probably not worth the risk....which is a huge bummer cause I was totally looking forward to making this dive. If conditions hold out, I'm going to Vet's on Sunday....if anyone's interested in doing a dive around noon, let me know. I'm taking some new divers out at 2pm or so, but if possible, it would be nice to get a dive in before as well.

Yea, after second thought it's probably not such a good idea to head out tomorrow. Maybe some other time we can schedule a dive for deadman's reef.

Back
Top Bottom