Friday, November 28th After Thanksgiving Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know it's really not that bad. There's usually little to no surf, surge, or current which makes for a really pleasant back stroke. It also gives you a really nice long u/w route back to the beach which is interesting the entire way. I'd dive that site 3x a week if I lived out there, it's that amazing.

Billy

I agree with Billy, there really isn't much surge and if you just take it easy and enjoy the million dollar homes on the way there, everything is fine.

Hey guys, I just found out that I won't get my bc back until Friday morning,so I'm going to have to miss this dive. If conditions are good Friday and you all decide to do a second dive,I may be able to meet up with you for that one.

Hey guys, I just found out that I won't get my bc back until Friday morning,so I'm going to have to miss this dive. If conditions are good Friday and you all decide to do a second dive,I may be able to meet up with you for that one.

We could always go later in the day, doesn't have to be at 7AM. I still need to get my tanks filled, which I might not be able to do today or tomorrow. We could do an afternoon dive, like 1 or 2 PM.

If possible, I'd prefer to do a little later in the day as well. Early afternoon would be nice!

Jim, if you do decide to come, I'm not a big fan of the surface swim either, so I'm not a speed racer of any type! We can take our time, make the dive, and plan to have enough air to make an underwater swim back!

We could always go later in the day, doesn't have to be at 7AM. I still need to get my tanks filled, which I might not be able to do today or tomorrow. We could do an afternoon dive, like 1 or 2 PM.

Thanks Bryan,I appreciate your thoughtfulness,but go ahead and plan your dive with whatever works for everyone else who is going. I don't want any plans changed to accomodate my schedule.I'll let you know if things change on my end.

Thanks Bryan,I appreciate your thoughtfulness,but go ahead and plan your dive with whatever works for everyone else who is going. I don't want any plans changed to accomodate my schedule.I'll let you know if things change on my end.

Not a problem, but after all the Turkey and wine I'll be drinking on thanksgiving, waking up at 5AM is far from my list of priorities. I'd rather wake up later and take in an early afternoon dive. I was thinking 2PM at North Crescent Bay.

I will show up if it isn't 'crap'. There was lots-o-nasties floating into the sea today. The LA and Santa Anna rivers were really going at it. I doubt it will be any good.

Is anyone local to Laguna that could check out the conditions sometime in the morning? I suppose LSS's website might be enough. Either way, as long as this dive is on, I'll be there at 2pm....looking forward to it!

Hey guys with all this rain I wouldn't go diving for a 3 to 4 days. It's suppose to rain Fri. also., go on a boat if you can.

John

Back
Top Bottom