Friday Morning Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaptainKidd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey Everyone,

A coworker from my dive shop wants to do a beach dive tomorrow (Friday) morning in the Malibu area. We're lookin to dive around 9:30 ish. Anyone one wanna join us? Also, can anyone recommend a semi-easy-entry site? She's not very experienced with beach dives and would like to keep the entry & exit as easy as possible. All the spots I like have very rocky entery/exits.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, let me know.

Cheers!

Dan

humm...... malibu g-colony is pretty good, leo middle is nice just a walk, umm leo carillo north is all sand. i might join ya we shall see after tonight. If i do do it it will be one dive. Once you figure out where you are going can you post it just in case i decide to go

I will be available for the morning dive. Let's dive malibu lagoon if you like, it's a nice entry and exit, a lot of kelp and sandy or rocky access. I'm open for the Big Rock too. you tell me, or we can try Trancas is another nice dive.Call me if you can, 805-844-3175.

humm...... malibu g-colony is pretty good, leo middle is nice just a walk, umm leo carillo north is all sand. i might join ya we shall see after tonight. If i do do it it will be one dive. Once you figure out where you are going can you post it just in case i decide to go

Erika,

We're meeting at Malibu Divers at 9:30am if you're interested. :D We're going to decide on either Malibu Road, Big Rock, Broad Beach or Malibu Lagoon. Let me know if you'll be joining. I believe Jose will be joining as well.

:D

Erika,

We're meeting at Malibu Divers at 9:30am if you're interested. :D We're going to decide on either Malibu Road, Big Rock, Broad Beach or Malibu Lagoon. Let me know if you'll be joining. I believe Jose will be joining as well.

So tempting but i think ill have to pass unfortantly. driving down there 3 days in a row takes to much gass

Erika,

Let me know if you'll be joining. I believe Jose will be joining as well.

Dan I got my gear serviced , a new mouth piece, fresh tested new bat. in my dive computer and my wet suit saw( i got it thorn last time I was in the water)- Let me know if you want to try again another dive tomorrow any time any location, i'm seeking to dive tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom