Friday Afternoon diving or Sat Dives anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FastAttack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just wondering if anyone wants to dive this Friday or Saturday?

either a 1 tank or 2 tank dive off the beach :)

LTBS , or Dania Beach is cool with me :)

I'm interested in a Dania Beach or Hollywood beach dive Saturday morning, if it isn't rough.

DebbyDiver:
I'm interested in a Dania Beach or Hollywood beach dive Saturday morning, if it isn't rough.

one of the other guys just said he will be thinking about doing the same thing on saturday morning

so as soon as I get more info I will pass it on :)

I am up for Friday afternoon and/or Sat. a.m.

I am in for tomorrow and may be able to do Saturday. If you guys will welcome a new guy.

OK, I haven't done a beach dive since Wilma and the beach renourishment so I really don't know what is and isn't good anymore. Would someone pick a spot and post it?

If nobody picks a spot I suggest the parking lot just East of Johnson Street in Hollywood. How is everyone for an 8 a.m. show/8:15 go?

DebbyDiver:
OK, I haven't done a beach dive since Wilma and the beach renourishment so I really don't know what is and isn't good anymore. Would someone pick a spot and post it?

If nobody picks a spot I suggest the parking lot just East of Johnson Street in Hollywood. How is everyone for an 8 a.m. show/8:15 go?
ok so tomorrow at 8:15
at this spot?

if everyone is in then we can call it a day

PM me for my phone number :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom