FreeDivers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yeah you bet I like to spearfish and love to freedive Jocassee which ramp do you go to dive? The one where all the scuba people go?

I'm planning a vacation to freedive and spear At Wrightsville beach jetties and the triangle wrecks at nags head in September in North Carolina

I was really never clear on if your allowed to spearfish in Jocassee so I didn't push my luck. Do know if you can or not?

Allen I'm planning on diving Lake Jocassee tomorrow and I checked into spearing the lake and you can but have to have a regular frishing license. I send you couple emails to try to contact you, maybe I'll see there!

FreediverGa:
Allen I'm planning on diving Lake Jocassee tomorrow and I checked into spearing the lake and you can but have to have a regular frishing license. I send you couple emails to try to contact you, maybe I'll see there!
SORRY I JUST GOT THIS MESSAGE AND I'M JUST GETTING OFF WORK. NEXT SUNDAY?

cahendrick:
SORRY I JUST GOT THIS MESSAGE AND I'M JUST GETTING OFF WORK. NEXT SUNDAY?

yeah I'll be there Sunday the 8th! IF you go to the boat ramp where all the scuba divers go.

Les enjoyed the day Sun. Maybe we can hook up again. Got 2 wetsuits this week a 5mm and 2mm shorty so I can stay in longer next time and go deeper. I would like to dive in Keowee near the dam outlet from Jacasse. Do you know how we could get there w/o boat? I've heard the spearing is good there.

Allen I'm not sure but I will check on it and try to find some maps and see what I can find! Is it a river at the bottom or does it go right into the lake ? IT doesn't sound like it will have any good viz!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom