FreeDivers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FreediverGa:
Allen I'm not sure but I will check on it and try to find some maps and see what I can find! Is it a river at the bottom or does it go right into the lake ? IT doesn't sound like it will have any good viz!
Pretty sure it emptys directly into Lake Keowee. I was told by someone in the area that it was good/ok for spearing.

cahendrick:
Pretty sure it emptys directly into Lake Keowee. I was told by someone in the area that it was good/ok for spearing.

Well I looked at some maps but couldn't find anything that went directly outlet of the damn.

Oh I'm going to end up getting a Zodiac inflatable this winter.
Nothing big but good for 1 or 2 people to freediver and spear from in the lakes and in the ocean, like in this pic!

Hello there cahendrick! It's nice to see a face from home. I'm from Greenville but am currently living in the Pacific on the M/S Norwegian Wind. I won't be back in SC until my vacation in late November. Too late for diving there. At least too late for someone with no cold water experience. :) How's Greenville getting along?

NatureDiver:
Hello there cahendrick! It's nice to see a face from home. I'm from Greenville but am currently living in the Pacific on the M/S Norwegian Wind. I won't be back in SC until my vacation in late November. Too late for diving there. At least too late for someone with no cold water experience. :) How's Greenville getting along?
HI, GREENVILLES GREAT. ITS BEEN A COOL SUMMER.
I BET YOU GET IN SOME GREAT DIVING BEING ON A CRUISE SHIP. DO YOU SPEAR? WHAT IS YOUR ROUTE?
ALLEN

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom