FREE old zeagle tech pak BCD, needs repairs, you pay shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phishphood

Contributor
Reaction score
Not worth it for me to repair this. I love the model and will continue to dive my other one of these until it fails as well. Unfortunately, the bladder on this one is shot (at least one hole) and the flange on the inflator hose has come undone from it. Also, it's just plain old and should be replaced. Got a rough quote from Zeagle/Huish for a repair and it came out to about $140 or so. Basically, it's yours if you want it. It's actually 2 different pieces, one is a jacket that acts like a harness. Pocket on each side can be opened from top or bottom (early version of quick release weight integrated). Other one is the fabric shell for the bladder. Held together by 2 cam straps (not included). Jacket might even have bolt holes for doubles or old plastic backpacks. 2015-09-24 16.15.11.jpg2015-09-24 16.15.04.jpg

TLDR- free you pay shipping. needs repairs or use as a "backplate"

tried to send you a pm but your box is full... There is a DIY way to fisx that thing for cheap... pm me if you care.

cleared it out. Thanks but no thanks I still have another good one and dive my bp/w anyways. All yours if you want it.

How much for the doggy?

If I knew more about that BCD, I'd take you up on on it. It looks like it could be a cool project BCD. And Pink, well pink is always awesome.

Haha- willing to buy the dog without even seeing the whole thing? Now that's a deal I'll take you up on. Bidding starts at $1 + protection from the girlfriend once she finds out I sold her dog.

Seriously though it's a fun BC and I love my other one. Easy weighting, easy inflate, clips to avoid taco-ing. Just no D-rings which sucks.

Hey you have that pony bracket as well somewhere right? If you are still selling that by the time I can re-attach my paypal to funding can you stuff both into a flat rate USPS box of some kind?

Don't keep either on my account. If I sell some stuff, the account will get funded, but I had to get some paperwork done to add funds to the account, and it looks like I will not be able to pay from my bank account or a credit card before next week.

I could send you some K style inflators or something in trade though.

Sorry, BCD is now gone. But yeah, I have the pony bracket. Shouldn't be a problem hanging on to it til next week. I'm busy all weekend anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom