Free NASE Nitrox certification course at Roatan Invasion 2017

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I havent heard anything either @noj3333 -- in fact i have contacted them several times because they have my name spelled wrong. i just downloaded the v-card and will talk to SSI (my dive agency) and have it transferred over.

as far as getting a physical card -- i don't think that they do that..

If you scroll down on link below I believe they will mail you a physical card ($30 each). I followed the rules to a 'T' and still no card. I have faith @The Chairman will get to the bottom of it.

Replace C-Card

I am sure everything will get straightened out -- I have printed a copy of my virtual card and will use that in the meantime.

I feel bad to complain about a free class (although I also took the AOW)... but NASE has been horrible with communication regarding my cards.
They still haven't sent my cards, and the didn't respond to my last e-mail. I think this is going on 3 months now...

@noj3333 I am with you there. I am still trying to get my name changed let alone getting them to send me the cards. Don't get wrong, I was blown away at the free class and I do appreciate the lengths that SB went through to make it happen. I have written several emails and even called and unfortunately nothing has changed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom