Free NASE Nitrox certification course at Roatan Invasion 2017

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats girl!

What an awesome opportunity from NASE! Thank you again for all the FREE Nitrox certifications for the Invasion Crew! And thank you to @mselenaous and @The Chairman for offering up your organization and teaching skills for this class!

You guys and gals rock! :drummer:

I'm still having problems logging in
I was finally able to log in
Did it go to some 'white error screen'? Mine did that. I just 'x'ed' out of the screen, opened it again and it logged in.
No, there was no white screen, but I was able to get it
Send a PM to @mselenaous or @The Chairman for help.
There was no problem for me logging in, I was putting in the wrong code, but all is okay now

and I passed with flying colors

thanks everyone for your help

cheers

Congratulations to all our new NitrOx divers! Everybody passed, so check your emails for confirmation and links to your e-card! Let me know if I missed you somehow. Thanks!!!

Just saying:
Reading a thread like that some jet-lagged morning put a "never mind the jetlag at all" kind of smile on my face.
Good people!

Last edited:
Just a follow up to the AOW and Nitrox classes. I followed the steps on the NASE website to get a physical card, and after sending 3 emails (over the course of a month) I haven't heard anything back, and haven't received my cards...

Has anyone else tried getting cards? Any success?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom