Free Miami Rebreather Seminar on June 19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaDadMiami

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
For those wishing to learn the basics of rebreathers, there will be a one night seminar on June 19 at 7:00PM. Topics of the seminar will include:

• What is a rebreather?
  • How does a rebreather work?
  • Overview of two popular Closed Circuit Rebreathers, the Megalodon and the Optima; and
  • What kind of dives can you do with a rebreather?

The seminar will take place at Ocean Safari Diving Adventures, 677 S.W. First Street, Miami, Florida. To register, please call 305.548.DIVE (3483).

Sounds like a great opportunity for anyone curious about making the transition from open-circuit to a rebreather.

Plus, the event highlights two of the most commonly dived and supported rebreathers here in the South Florida area (the Meg & the Optima).

And as an added bonus, you get to meet Howard (ScubaDadMiami), the founder of the Florida S.C.R.U.B.'s, one of the most active rebreather diving groups in the world.

I already dive with the Florida S.C.R.U.B.'s and I dive a Dive Rite Optima, which I LOVE, otherwise, I would be there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom