Free: Masks for the Extremely Near-Sighted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Carol202

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I recently had eye surgery and have no use for these masks. I don't know the exact Rx but think they are about 9+ in the right eye and 8+ in the left eye. One pair has bifocals. I just want to get rid of them and all I ask is for you to pay shipping. Two masks are SeaVision, and the third mask has inserts. Take one or all.
Carol

2012-12-16 10.57.53.jpg

masks

I'll take the black skirted mask

i

I recently had eye surgery and have no use for these masks. I don't know the exact Rx but think they are about 9+ in the right eye and 8+ in the left eye. One pair has bifocals. I just want to get rid of them and all I ask is for you to pay shipping. Two masks are SeaVision, and the third mask has inserts. Take one or all.
Carol

View attachment 142672

Ill take the one on the left for my girlfriend. Shes very near sighted and think it would work great for her.

Robert

Robert, I found out yesterday after posting this that a relative of a good friend might need the mask on the left. If not, it is yours. If it is spoken for you are welcome to take the one on the right. I will get back with you soon.

Carol

---------- Post added December 19th, 2012 at 02:15 PM ----------

Ill take the one on the left for my girlfriend. Shes very near sighted and think it would work great for her.

Robert

I sent an email to your address. The mask on the left is available for you--my friend's relative already bought one.
Carol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom