Free Andrew Dive 3/30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great now im a measuring divice. Love it.

Be nice to my daughter it is her moms fault she is ummmmm not to tall. Love you airhead. ps please check for gills behind her ears I fear she might be turning into a fish. Vis up hear 1 to 1.5 erikas

Be nice to my daughter it is her moms fault she is ummmmm not to tall. Love you airhead. ps please check for gills behind her ears I fear she might be turning into a fish. Vis up hear 1 to 1.5 erikas

Airhead??? Thats fantastic!!!!!! Keep it coming dad

dad your not helping to much!!!!!

I know. He knows i like people giving me crap and that i can deal with it thats the only reason why he is doing it. I'm not around him all the time so he cant do it in person so he will come on the board and start stuff.

I know. He knows i like people giving me crap and that i can deal with it thats the only reason why he is doing it. I'm not around him all the time so he cant do it in person so he will come on the board and start stuff.

When you become rich and famous you can write a book about your Dad. A title that comes to mind --- "Daddy Dearest" of course there may be other more appropriate titles. I think you can use him as an excuse when you come out of rehab too. :blinking:

Yes but can I use her as an excuse for going brankrupt. And not to say you guys are slooooow but I used the name airhead in almost every post it's nice to see some one caught on. And remember she is my little girl and I love her very much. And i'm not afraid to go back to prison for her. Just joking be nice to her and if I remember any others I can put on the net I will. Love you airhead. ps any gills yet

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom