Free Andrew Dive 3/30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich
I am sorry that andrew hurt his knee... I wish I would of known that you wanted ice I had a bag in the back of my truck! You didnt miss much the vis was crap... Would of been nice to grab some lunch and spend some time with you two. oh well next time

Rich,
Sorry about andrews knee hope it feels better soon. you did not miss to much. i think at best it was 5ft if that.

Rich,
Sorry about andrews knee hope it feels better soon. you did not miss to much. i think at best it was 5ft if that.

You know how we knew it was less then 5'... If you were swimming behind erika looking at the tip of her fins you could almost see her head!!!!!

Hey im good for somthing underwater. besides getting lost in circles

You know how we knew it was less then 5'... If you were swimming behind erika looking at the tip of her fins you could almost see her head!!!!!

Ouch, Ericka I would start fighting back.....

Thanks everyone, Andrew is doing fine. Apparently he sensed the bad VIS and came up with a lame excuse. I think he is more of the lazy boat diver type. Ya know, not really hearty beach diver who is willing to walk to the ocean and swim out to the kelp.

Hey Jeff, So much for "Free Andrew" beach dive. Maybe we need a "Free Andrew" outer islands boat trip. I think that is more his speed. I'll see everone on the next dive. Maybe sans Andrew.

Ill get back at him one of these times. Just wait till he says somthing wrong or does somthing stupid he wont hear the end of it. :D Heck if i was his age id rather go boat diving then walking across those rocks :) expecialy if its paid for.

Ugh. I was going to try to meet you guys tomorrow Sunday. Didn't realize the day got moved. Hope you had fun.

Rich,

I guess you, Andrew, and myself did the same amount of diving today. I just didn't put my gear on.

It was good seeing everyone though.

Oh well, next time...

I'm glad Andrew is feeling better. Kidneys and kids knees are nothing to mess with...

Sorry about the viz, hopefully next time you'll have at least two or three "Erikas" of visibility.

I guess you, Andrew, and myself did the same amount of diving today. I just didn't put my gear on.

We did get out gear sandy (slightly wet) and had the pleasure of cleaning it.

Back
Top Bottom