Free Andrew Dive 3/30

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You know if you go in on the right side of the lifeguard tower down the stairs there's no rocks.

John

It's a short swim from there.

John

Sounds good ill be there. Hey last time i made the entry and exit no prob. no triping what so ever. i figured you have to keep low then ya dont trip over the rocks,since most of ya is in the water.
Humph. Easy to say comin' from you shorty :)

Darn I dont think I'm gonna have time to buy some better boots today. Ugh I hate rocks. Like the spot though so I'll suffer :)

Nick

Thanks nick my height is a bonus there :)

Bren you will be missed...

So I will see everyone at 9am at the south side of leo... I am going to try to be there a bit early
This should be a fun one. If you need directions you can call me @805-223-5150

See you then ill prob be there about 8:30 im usualy always early. see you guys at nine time for some shut eye

Hey everyone,

Sorry Andrew and I bailed. Andrew hurt his knee, it was not on the rocks. He locked it while walking on the sand. I would venture to say the weight of all his gear was not very helpful. I guess its another reason to trim your weight. I would have stayed on as beach support but became worried that he needed some ice to reduce the swelling. Well he is not swelling much but is very gimpy.

We hope the VIS was good, the dive was long and there were no other injuries.

P.S. I understood the message everyone was giving from water. I could see the sandy entry and thought, on reflection, it might have been a better entry point. But all I could think to respond with was with the OK signal. Unfortunately my hand signal knowledge dose not include a gesture for "were done". Except waving goodbye and this did not seem appropriate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom