FOX7 Aquarena Underwater Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shawn,

Time to relax, those that show up will be organized. You have a list of great divers who know how to handle themselves. With one less dive team we can take more time to get things right and not rush people. That's my job. The first dive team will be ready to hit the water right after the briefing. Then we have a nice couple of hours for the other two teams. With just a bit of luck, my major problem will be boredom.

Jeff

Mack, you were too close to the camera when you were talking and all I could see was from your nose down lol...

I saw the news bit on Fox 7 last night about the webcam....pretty cool.....I have known Ron Coley and Eric Peterson for over 30 years....Ron has always been an ambassador for the San Marcos River.....good news for Spring Lake and the river

Shawn and all the TSD folks...
What a terrific event! It was worth every bit of the five and a half hours I drove to get there, and I had an absolute blast! Getting to meet a "legend" such as Dr. Earle is a rare experience indeed, but it was great simply to get to participate in the project and get underwater with other "swampers". Hats off to you, Shawn, for initiating and propelling this project, and a hearty thanks goes to all the folks at Aquarena and Fox7. And, of course, it was great to meet so many of the folks from the forum there. It was great getting underwater with ya'll. Let's do it again soon!

Great Day! A true pleasure to meet all of you. Shawn, you did a super job.

Special thanks to Bill and Steven O'Grady. Both of you got in the water fast when it was REALLY needed. Sorry to have to rush the two of you, Dr. Earle's boat was all ready at Cream of Wheat when I got the word to you. You need very good people to adapt to last minute changes in a plan.

Jeff

Shawn--

Thanks for getting the project off the ground (and running).

Was a good day meeting Dr. Earle, and putting swamp diver names with faces :)

Linda

We had to clean the camera housing that morning, so that the camera could get a good shot. It had covered up with algae pretty good in just two weeks. This means the thing is gonna need a good cleaning every week or so. All the more reason to volunteer your time at Aquarena.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom