Fourth element under garments

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba fryd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi i am diving the waterproof Hybrid and dive in Denmark but i have noticed that it's not really hot enough so i have decided to get a extra iner suit and was looking at the actic shirt and pants with some socks and gloves but would it be smarter to get a full body suit instead since am updating in a cupel years and then it would be nice so my question is what do you recommend how muchr cold can i handel and what the defrinds between halo 3d or the ar is it big or small and should i get sumthing else i can get the halo 3d with 44% off but i am willing to use more if the ar is better

It depends on your body type.
I am overweight and have a belly. The one piece jumpsuit is great, the shirt can't ride up and leave me with a cold bare spot on my back. I always hated that with any of my two piece undergarments.

I have always preferred two piece. I have the arctic and Xerotherm sets. Together 2 hour dives under the ice are fine. I also am able to use the individual components for other things that would not be possible with a jump suit. The Xerotherms are my go to for cycling down to about 40 degrees F. Top goes under my cycle jersey and bottoms over my padded bibs or shorts.
I've worn the Arctic top outside shoveling snow and hiking in winter.
I don't have the problem of the top riding up. I usually put the tops on first and pull the bottoms up over the tops.

I like full body underwear, makes sense in a full body drysuit. If you’ve already got decent underwear and it’s not enough you should look into electric heat.

I like full body underwear, makes sense in a full body drysuit. If you’ve already got decent underwear and it’s not enough you should look into electric heat.
I use some ski underwere made from recycled plastik but it gets a bit cold i got them for like 10 buks and i wanna upgrade cus that water hits about 1 degree celcius

It depends on your body type.
I am overweight and have a belly. The one piece jumpsuit is great, the shirt can't ride up and leave me with a cold bare spot on my back. I always hated that with any of my two piece undergarments.
Am not that big juuust about normal wight and i can get old pretty easy

Back
Top Bottom