Question Fourth Element REC Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Swan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy the Fourth Element REC Fins - they're fairly new so there aren't many reviews of it around. Just wondering if anyone has tried them and what do they think of it?

I've tried the Scubapro Go Sport fins and found them too light without much power (to be fair on that particular dive, I was constantly chasing after a really tall DSD determined to explore away from the group...) , and the Jet fins a bit too heavy. So will welcome any suggestions!

I use these for recreational diving. Big foot pocket. Bungee strap. Comfortable.

Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy the Fourth Element REC Fins - they're fairly new so there aren't many reviews of it around. Just wondering if anyone has tried them and what do they think of it?

I've tried the Scubapro Go Sport fins and found them too light without much power (to be fair on that particular dive, I was constantly chasing after a really tall DSD determined to explore away from the group...) , and the Jet fins a bit too heavy. So will welcome any suggestions!
I used these for rec diving also. So far so good. Work with my drysuit rock boots and my wetsuit boots. As Alaskan Scuba Dude says - big foot pocket, bungee strap, and comfortable. My only bug bear? The handle on the strap migrating around and the fumble to find it to remove my fins at the end of the dive!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom