found underwater instructor manual, whytecliff, 12:30pm, Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh no, I dont really go in that deep, into things I found..

I mean, I hope the lady is ok and all that stuff.

But there was many dives at whytecliff since then. Private lessons, night dives, AOW, rescue courses.
May not have been an instructor that saved the lady.

plus it did have a little strap that goes around your wrist, you dont need to let go of it (take it off your glove which would kill valuable rescue time) to bring someone up safetly.
So many things that can argue what actually happened to the slate.

but the point of this subject is that I have it and want to give it back.

I'll let him know you have them, I'm sure he would appreciate getting them back, there pretty expensive for a few sheets of plastic.

I wouldnt imagine guys bringing the OW slates on night / AOW or rescue dives :wink: so I'm pretty sure there his, plus it's unlikely there someone else's, he's a pretty new instructor, not many guys bring there slates with them in the field

Hi Guys,

Those are probably my slates. They came off my BCD as I was struggling with the missing diver trying to get her to the surface. They probably fell off and drifted into the area just to the right of the day marker. The slates are tied together with a zip strap and were tethered to my BCD with an elastic band about 1 inch in diameter. The elastic band is pink with a knot at the end. I would have gone after it if my hands weren't full and my adrenaline level maxing out.

Please let me know how I can get them back from you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom