Found this offer in the bay....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That is a nice set. After selling off a couple MK9s, I found myself wanting to keep one. Something about the size and shape grew on me as time passed.

That is a nice set. After selling off a couple MK9s, I found myself wanting to keep one. Something about the size and shape grew on me as time passed.
How could you sell your MK9s?
Hope you got at least a good price, they are getting more and more rare and they are really beauties......
So do you still have one?
If not, you know I owe you.........

How could you sell your MK9s?
Hope you got at least a good price, they are getting more and more rare and they are really beauties......
So do you still have one?
If not, you know I owe you.........
I have found bargains on 4 or 5 of them the past couple years. Although at first I thought they were interesting, but they did not strike me as something I would use. Sold because I have been trying (not at all successfully) to cut back on the used regulators habit, and mostly keep only what I will use.

It was only in the past year, I decided to keep one with thought that it would make a fun first stage for local lake and quarry diving.
I still have two in need of cleaning & rebuild, one is a beater and the other in fairly good condition.
20210213_125101_HDR.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom