Found: My daughter is missing from Copperas Cove

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good Deal!!

Great news!

Good news!!

That is great to hear. I applaud the efforts of Carrie, Texas Torpedo, Peppermint Paddi, and the others who spent time beating the streets, pushing the PD, getting the news involved, and all the support from Scubaboard members. Fast action and widespread communication likely was instrumental in finding the girl.

Great news! I would check this thread a couple of times a day, wishing, hoping, praying that Lucy would be found alive and out of danger. As the days and hours ticked by my heart sank every time I checked the thread. I nearly jumped out of my chair for joy this morning when I clicked on the last page and saw one positive response after another. Thank you to all who searched for Lucy. Thank you God for her safe return.

thats great news. i hope everything works out for you and your family. glad you have her back.

Back
Top Bottom