Fossils and Artifacts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sgtkat69

Reaction score
Anyone every been diving in the Cooper River? Looking for Sharks teeth or Artifacts? What did you think of the area?
Ike

Hi Im new to the US, but based in Miami. Im looking for some good shark teeth diving in NC/SC and heard about cooper river. Does anyone know of any cheap charters that go around there, or any good spots to go in from the shore? Also any places that hire gear out for cheap?

Cheers,

Brett

Melanopterus, can't help you with NC/SC, but if you're interested in looking for megs at Venice Beach, let me know. We're only a couple of hours away.

Reefguy, I am definately interested in diving venice beach, i will be looking to get over there in a couple of weeks, if you have an email or phone number I can contact you on, maybe we can tee something up for the future. Cheers

I used to work in a shop in Goose Creek. I loved diving in Charleston. If you want a shore dive, try Strawberry Landing. There is an old wreck out there to dive if you can time the tides right. If you don't mind low viz in the Cooper, you can have alot of fun. Just remember to bring the biggest/brightest light you can find. If you don't mind long boat trip, try some of the off-shore dives there as well, however you might have to wait untill spring.

The best place to reach me is here :). Just post or pm me when you're wanting to go.

Also, there's a get-together at Venice beach on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom