Cooper River Guide / Charter Service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

atiumb

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Folks I live in Massachusetts and I'm visiting my inlaws for 2 weeks in South Carolina in January. A friend recommended I try to do a charter on the Cooper River for fossils / teeth. Does anyone have any recommendations for a charter operator down there that I can reach out to?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Folks I live in Massachusetts and I'm visiting my inlaws for 2 weeks in South Carolina in January. A friend recommended I try to do a charter on the Cooper River for fossils / teeth. Does anyone have any recommendations for a charter operator down there that I can reach out to?

Thanks in advance.
Johnny Cercopely is the only one left that I have used.
It isn't a bad operation. I miss Tom, but not all share that opinion.

Thanks in advance.
Johnny or Mark Johnson.

Thank you both. I reached out to Johnny and Mark and Mark replied right away and have been talking to him.

How about an update? Are Johnny and Mark still running Cooper River charters? How late in the year does the water stay warm enough for minimal exposure protectection? I like to drive a tri-lam skin in 72 degree plus water! 😨
🐸

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom