Forum Dogs :: Internet Bullies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chatterton, very good post. Btw, hello all:).

user-offline.png

Reactions: Jax
I still remember when he wanted to fight Tom Mount (in the ring) over some (less controversial) postions he took about technical diving.

Wow, I would pay to see this. Tom Mount trains every night, is something like 9th DAN Hapkido Master, and a master in about 5 other martial art forms. Man, that would be so funny to see a 73 year old man beat someone's butt to a pulp. Where do we buy tickets?

I just find it interesting that someone wants to use a blog / forum to promote their believes and brand and yet complain about pack attacks while getting a personal dive buddy to censor the opposition for you and then claim "they did a good job".

I just find it interesting that someone wants to use a blog / forum to promote their believes and brand and yet complain about pack attacks while getting a personal dive buddy to censor the opposition for you and then claim "they did a good job".

Are you implying that I deleted posts that I don't like? If I did that, we wouldn't see any posts by several members :wink:

Nice try though.

Dumpster, was Scubaboard your first foray into the internet world of dive "discussions"? You may not know what it was like there for awhile. You can be forgiven for that but not if you''ve just got selective memory.

Aparently you haven't been paying attention to Dan Volker's revisionist teachings: GI3s rants, homophobia and threats were all just "guerrilla marketing" for the greater good

Please report for re-education immediately

Aparently you haven't been paying attention to Dan Volker's revisionist teachings: GI3s rants, homophobia and threats were all just "guerrilla marketing" for the greater good

Please report for re-education immediately
Correction...I was reporting on what actually was happening, in direct contradiction to some major revisionism...
Scubaboard does not really get revisionistic, "some" of the moderators just decide they have the RIGHT to create a zero tolerance policy, when it suits them. And there you are, just having a mild discussion, and suddenly you are banned without warning from the BHB thread.... I'm not very happy about this trend.

Reactions: Jax
You could always start your own BHB thread over on the deco stop...

Sent from my pasture using Tabableet 2

People are motivated by power, sex and money. I don't see any sex or money flowing around here...

I've been banned and there always seems to be a connection that I've offended some moderators dive buddy. So sorry if these accusations of uncontrolled pack dog attacks rings hollow to me.

People are motivated by power, sex and money. I don't see any sex or money flowing around here...

I've been banned and there always seems to be a connection that I've offended some moderators dive buddy. So sorry if these accusations of uncontrolled pack dog attacks rings hollow to me.

Almost makes you want to begin a thread about "Who" the real Internet Bullies are.....like maybe the ones with all the power, and the belief that they have a right to have a zero tolerance policy on anything.
Maybe there should be some democracy in getting a general consensus from the posting majority, on whether an individual is "being a bad SB citizen". I was actually CERTAIN I was being a good SB citizen when I was banned.....By the way, I WAS being a good citizen, and the person that yanked me was wrong.....

Stalin thought he was a good citizen too...

Sent from my pasture using Tabableet 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom