Fortune Cookie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maggs_the

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It was explained to me that the PROPER way to read those little "fortunes" or wise sayings we get out of the Chinese fortune cookies is to read them aloud with your dinner guests and end each with "..in bed.."

Well, that just puts a whole new twist on things, don't it?

Remarkably enough, it seems to work because just today mine said, "you will earn the admiration of your peers" .... "in bed" ....

makes perfect sense to me!!

Yikes! All fortunes are read with "in bed" at the end. I got one NYE that read, "You will make significant headway with someone you like....in bed" He's now my boyfriend. The best are the ones that have to do with luck..... "your luck will soon run dry.." is a good one.... i think I eat chinese just for that!

i got one once "You need to accept your own limitations.... in bed."

where's my shotgun?

Try adding that to your sig :D "I may not know what I'm doing but I'm having fun doing it...........in bed! LOL!!!

Li'l38:
Try adding that to your sig :D "I may not know what I'm doing but I'm having fun doing it...........in bed! LOL!!!

ROTFLMAO!!

:D

wonder if S/B would let me get away with that?

HAHA!!!

H2Andy:
i got one once "You need to accept your own limitations.... in bed."

where's my shotgun?

Right after I heard this joke for the first time I opened my fortune cookie and read aloud: "You will recieve a pleasent surprise from a man with brown eyes... no way I'm finishing that one!".

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom