Formula 1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boomx5:
Ok F1 fans, the first race of the season is this weekend in Australia. I was wondering who everyone thinks is going to win the title this year.

Dale
Kyle
Ernie
Bobby

Pick one.

K

boomx5:
Ok F1 fans, the first race of the season is this weekend in Australia. I was wondering who everyone thinks is going to win the title this year.

Hmmm. I'm a fan of team Ferrari. Have been since back in the day. My first dog was named Alain ("the professor" was too long.) Michael is my guy, now.

He gets to turn right.

And you know, shift and stuff.

K

I think Kimi is going to be fun to watch this year - although he's sure not a fun interview... some other subplots...

- how many races until Ralf starts to come up with excuses?
- How will Button do with the newest Honda engine? Is it a hand grenade or something else?
- Will Renault vault into the truly elite status with their monster beast? Have you seen the 2004?
- Speaking of 2004, how will the new Williams nose perform?

I can't wait - I love true Open Wheel racing (True = CART and F1, not that IRL Crapwagon Farting Bee Circle Jerk crap.)

Boogie711:
I think Kimi is going to be fun to watch this year - although he's sure not a fun interview... some other subplots...

- How will Button do with the newest Honda engine? Is it a hand grenade or something else?
- Will Renault vault into the truly elite status with their monster beast? Have you seen the 2004?

I can't wait - I love true Open Wheel racing (True = CART and F1, not that IRL Crapwagon Farting Bee Circle Jerk crap.)

IRL??! Where's the love?

:D

K

Just to rub it in, the race is two suburbs away from where I live. Last time I lived in Oz I was a little closer - for about a week all you can hear while you're home is F1 cars off in the distance...

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

my money is on Schumu......

Shame I have to be up at 4am to watch it live though!!

Boogie711:

Kimi is a good driver, even if he sounds like he was kicked in the Jimmy. :wink:

1.) I'll give it three races for the crybaby to start blaming everyone but himself.

2.) If the engine is solid, Jenson should do just fine, but I still can't stand David Richards for what he did with Jacques.

3.) Renault has the best aero package out there, but I'm not sure about their new engine yet till they get some mileage under their belts.

4.) I'll go out on a limb and say that I think Williams will be the team to beat this year, and I think Juan will get the title.

As far as the IRL goes, I think it's a cheap knock-off and I much rather get up at 4am to watch F1 than watch the IRL anytime of the day.

One word -- SCHUMI!

Until someone proves otherwise, the Red Baron is DER MANN!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom