Force Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

as far as price goes, if youre a dm, ai or instr contact them directly! they will ship to you for a substantially better price.

HI,

Do you have a contact?

Your help is must appreciated

Jason
LSDeep:
as far as price goes, if youre a dm, ai or instr contact them directly! they will ship to you for a substantially better price.

I am a big fan of Force Fins and have a couple of pairs (Pro, Flying and Excellerating) and I wouldn't use anything else. In five years of travelling all over the world in all conditions, I have never had an issue and they are perfect for carting around in your luggage with being so small.

Don't know about the earlier comment that they aren't as powerful as Quattros. I am in a team doing a cross-Channel relay dive from England to France for a men's cancer charity (10,000mm Under the Sea) and I am using my Excellerators with Bat Wings fully clicked in for most thrust. A couple of others are using BioFins, and the rest were on Quattros. After three months of training, we have half on Bios and half on my Excellerators. Far quicker in either than the Quattros, and half the effort. Can do 1km in 21 mins, and feel ready for another blast a couple of hours later. Granted, most people aren't going to be swimming as hard and fast as we are, this is for a specific purpose, but it does show the power you can get out of certain fins, and for little effort, and it is good to know for when you are on a recreational or tech dive and have to give it a bit of welly.

JMHO

Mark

Jason Ooi:
HI,

Do you have a contact?

Your help is must appreciated

Jason

hi jason, just go to their website, www.forcefin.com , if i am not completely wrong. call the salesdepartment (i think there is a sherry, sandra sth like that) and talk to her, alternatively email them. it might be that they want you to fax / email a copy of your c-card and maybe (first time i bought of them) a letter of the dc you work with. they will quote you the latest keyperson prices.
hope that helps, sven

Hi Sven,

Thank you for your helped.

I did send email to them clarifies me and asked price rate directly.

Jason:D

LSDeep:
hi jason, just go to their website, www.forcefin.com , if i am not completely wrong. call the salesdepartment (i think there is a sherry, sandra sth like that) and talk to her, alternatively email them. it might be that they want you to fax / email a copy of your c-card and maybe (first time i bought of them) a letter of the dc you work with. they will quote you the latest keyperson prices.
hope that helps, sven

Back
Top Bottom