Force Fin Pro Plastic Bungie Replacement Parts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob, you went above and beyond!

Received the package today! I honestly just wanted the screw/bushing/shock cord mount, but ended up getting the full replacement kit. Awesome service and cool history bonuses :D

20200521_120243.jpg

Hey ! The kit I ordered last year hadn't any extras ! :confused::p:D

Good one Bob!
Hey had me ol' fins out for a spin this week and it was cold(er) water between 49-51°F. My son was using my drysuit, so I went with the semi-dry. Fingers were a little numb at the end of 45 minutes.

I was trying and trying to get the bungee off of my my heel to take my fins off at the end of the dive and just couldn't feel it enough to get ahold of it.

Finally I got twisted around so I could see. Oh. I had never USED the bungees for the whole dive! It was still under the fin where I put them to make it easy to put the fins on. I had forgotten to "engage" the straps and HADN'T EVEN NOTICED THAT I WAS NOT USING A STRAP FOR THE ENTIRE DIVE!!

TRY THAT with any other fin!!!!
:thumb:

Nothing happened, just rolling along and problems at any level are hard to deal with without staff due to this virus. Lock down for 3 months now is my main concern and my health. Things do not look like they will get better, so thanks for your support Mike.

Attachments

• a-mask-1001.jpg
    a-mask-1001.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 205
Hold tight !

Nothing happened, just rolling along and problems at any level are hard to deal with without staff due to this virus. Lock down for 3 months now is my main concern and my health. Things do not look like they will get better, so thanks for your support Mike.
Hey Bob, how do we go about actually buying some things that you have been posting, like your TanDeltas in XXL? I can't find anywhere where they are listed.

Back
Top Bottom