For those of you who were wondering about me

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tooth I will be looking forward to your post next week. Be sure and tell your Doc to have your computer warmed up for you when you get back in your room :wink: Warm thoughts and prayers to you.

Best of luck to you. You will be back in the water in no time.

Well Dude... at least You picked a good time of year to be out of the water huh ???
Spring will be here before you know it.
God speed and heal up fast OK !

Do they have dial up, dsl, or some of that wireless stuff in the room?

I can't say anything else that hasn't been already said.

Keep us posted my friend.

well peeps i made it through surgury and am now to the point of being able to think clearly(relatively, the morphine really takes the edge off the pain. yester day the surgury started about noon and lasted about 3 hours and they resected about 6 inches of the site. following surgury i was in recovery about 4 hours as it took them a little bit to get the pain under control. aftter that they took me up to my room and i have been pretty much sleeoing since then until this afternoon when they got me up to move around so as to get everything to start working again.

in the room i have dial up put there are 10/100 ports im just going to have to find on thats active or get the code to unlock it.

well its been a long day and im pretty tired i will catch you all later

tooth

That's great news Dan! I'm hoping that all went as planned with the surgery.

You are too funny! I have this vision of you sitting in your hospital bed with your laptop checking out Scubaboard. Now that is dedication.

Be well friend.

Best of luck, and remember to have somebody keep your equipment dusted off, Because the water will be waiting for you! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom