For those of you who dive solo . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamdiver:
Barangay Pasway perhaps :wink: :D?

We all have to go home at some point in life. :)

ScubaKimmie:
This has just gotten too silly.

Bob if you can't see an agenda as easily as I can, then why bother dicussing anything with me. Please continue to defend your buddies and their agenda, I could care less.
Well ... um ... perhaps I don't see an agenda because I have been diving with Lynne since she was just a guppy fresh out of OW class.

Perhaps it's because I know her and Peter personally, and don't have to make assumptions about what they do and do not know about each other.

It's natural to want to defend your buddies ... or, in Peter's case, your spouse.

You're right ... this has gotten silly. But let's be honest ... don't you think it's a bit silly to tell someone you've never met what she does and doesn't know about her own husband? Don't you think it's a bit silly to be reading "intent" into a post without first getting some background on the person doing the posting?

Lynne is a very enthusiastic person ... that's one of her more endearing qualities. But I've never known her to "push an agenda" on anything. And, to me, the very concept is silly ... but then that's just coming from someone who actually spends time diving with her. I'm sure a stranger on an Internet forum would know far more about it than I would ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

clgsamson:
Is the Borg DIR?:wink:

As a Star Trek fan I can say with all certitude that yes the Borg are DIR.

Resistance is futile :D.

clgsamson:
Is the Borg DIR?:wink:

The Borg are the very essence of DIR. They wear all black.

Adobo:
Too much bashing and anger in this forum... I think I will just go to a happier place where divers choose to focus on what they have in common instead of nitpicking each other.

(This is actually just a bluff. I'm wondering if a short, slightly overweight filipino dude will get asked not to leave as his fresh perspective adds value to the community. Or is that type of thing reserved for blonde females?)
They just ignored me in this thread when I posted this view, what makes you think you're so special? :D :D :D

NWGratefulDiver:
How would you know?

What do you REALLY know about DIR? What are your sources of knowledge on the topic. So far all I see is the usual trash-talk and the odd misconception.

You are welcome to your opinions ... but with respect to DIR you haven't yet said anything that would lead me to believe that you really know much about it.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Take it easy, Bob (said humbly and respectfully). I get the feeling there will be plenty of opportunity to assimilate.. err.. discuss the virtues of DIR with this person in the future.

Boy, is this the same old thread or what?

SeaYoda:
They just ignored me in this thread when I posted this view, what makes you think you're so special? :D :D :D

I'm short, I'm a little overweight and I ain't exactly easy on the eyes. That's pretty special, no?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom