For past, present, and futrue students.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan Couch

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all,
I was turned onto SB by a past student of mine... in a manner of speaking. I often ask my students during my classes what they think I can do better. Well I decided to put it to a forum. So any of my former and/or present students please tell me what you thought of the class. What can I do better? What did you enjoy? What did you not like? What things about me you did or did not like?

O.K. for future students or people just reading this a little about me. I am A PADI MSDT (soon to be IDC Staff Instructor). I have been a pro since 1999 and got my instructor rating in July of 2006. I am an insttuctor at Deep south divers of Alabama in Mobile, AL. If you are in the mobile area or have questions about diving here or PADI please let me know so I can clear up any false assumpations or any misunderstandings. If you have any questions about anything (diving related that is, if you have other questions about life youare far beyond my help! ) just write in and I'll respond. Have a good day ladies and gents.

Dan Couch:rofl3:

hey welcome aboard check out the threads in this forum for the local dive and dines,. we will be doing one next weekend for Earth Day .

Welcome to ScubaBoard

I know your DiveMaster(I think) and I dive with Eric(USCGflyer) here, who helps you out at times.

Hi Dan, welcome to SB, it's good to see you on here!

I felt like I got just what I needed out of the classes, and if you'll check out some of my other posts, I've been having a great time diving.

Hello and welcome. I recognize the shop. My very good friend is Charles South. Do you know him?

Back
Top Bottom