Seeking GUE Fundamentals Buddies - LA/Catalina

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nullspacevoyager

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello! I'm a San Diego resident and diver looking for someone to take fundamentals with sometime May-July. I'm planning on taking the class with Steve Millington in a wetsuit/single tank configuration. Let me know if you're interested and we can try to get a class organized. The class can have up to 3 students (cheaper with more students). I couldn't really get a firm answer on price since it depends a bit on how many students and what accommodations everyone agrees on.

Very much interested in taking fundies with Steve, and I am also in San Diego!

Very much interested in taking fundies with Steve, and I am also in San Diego!
Awesome! I'll send you a DM and we can talk more about details. I'm planing on going to the Power Scuba and Exos meetups this month if you want to catch up at one of those.

Nevermind, I need five public posts before I can DM apparently so I'll just post here.

Cool that you are in SD too. If you dive at the shores I've probably seen you out there. I reached out to Steve a few weeks ago about the class but the timing didn't work out with the other interested student. What's your schedule like? I have a fair a mount of flexibility as long as I plan ahead. Also, what are your goals coming out of the class? I eventually want to go down the Tech and Cave path but I'm mostly doing it for the challenge and to shine a bright light on whatever skills I need to develop. I think a rec pass is achievable for me though.

Back
Top Bottom