For God's sake, pick a f---ing career!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howdy and welcome from southeast Florida.....share some of the diving up there in Alaska.

howdy and welcome from southeast Florida.....share some of the diving up there in Alaska.

Best I can do is a surface picture of my retina-burning new wing, but I will add more!

Never been much for underwater photography, but I'm starting to dive more with folks who do. Plus, surface temperatures are now warmer than water temperatures!

wow...very.(cold) cool photo..I'm chilly just looking at it....thanks for sharing.

Best I can do is a surface picture of my retina-burning new wing, but I will add more!

Never been much for underwater photography, but I'm starting to dive more with folks who do. Plus, surface temperatures are now warmer than water temperatures!
I guess you would get a very warm welcome in the "dorky divers" user group with your fancy bladder.
Where did you get this beauty? :wink:

Dude that wing looks like it's made of pure industrial grade unicorn poop.

It is the greatest thing I have ever seen and I now realise what my life has been missing.

Where may I obtain such a device?

Yeah, we're just hitting that point too where Air is warmer than water. Switches around again by Nov.

Dude that wing looks like it's made of pure industrial grade unicorn poop.

It is the greatest thing I have ever seen and I now realise what my life has been missing.

Where may I obtain such a device?
I guess you would get a very warm welcome in the "dorky divers" user group with your fancy bladder.
Where did you get this beauty? :wink:

Hahaha, I actual got it as a protest statement. All the guys I dive with or who teach for us are pretty serious tech divers and dress in all black. Very good divers, and very severe and serious kits.

I do this for fun. So I am starting the Fruit Loop Brigade. My blue FLX EXTREME with white stars is on it's way, and you can't see my octo, but it's pink and yellow. I love my gear, but I go for flamboyant. Offset pink and yellow Jet fins, etc.

And that wing is a custom Eclipse from Halcyon.

Last edited:
The cognitive dissonance for people seeing those colours then the blue H is performance art all by itself.

Kudos sir. Well played.

After 35 years of diving and 26 years of teaching scuba, I was thinking about ditching the dive industry for Edward Jones. A diver with my experience usually has some advice for the new dive shop monkey, but with your eclectic background you might as well become my life coach.

I once applied to work at Dive Alaska. Find out why I didn't get hired and PM me. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom