For Enid/NorthWestern Oklahoma Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AngieDinOKC

Registered
Reaction score
Hey gang! Haven't posted in a while...haven't been in the water in a while either!

I went on a cruise back in October with a couple of new-found buddies up here and had a great time. At that time we had discussed how great it would be to have Scuba Club around Enid for travel, get-togethers and communication! 'Lo and behold, they went and did it.

If you are a diver in Enid, or around Enid, check out the following website:

www.enidscubaclub.com

They are trying to get it finished right now...just ignore the "travel" page...but other than that, get on the mailing list and hopefully we'll get a group going!

Angie

Thanks for the heads up Angie! Great minds think alike I guess. I was working on starting a local scuba club myself, but I hadn't worked out all the details yet. Guess I don;t have to worry about it anymore. :wink: I'll be sure to send them an email when I get back home tomorrow.

Comrade Stroke

Well, if you ever decide to visit Vance AFB, we'll be here! I'm hoping we get some new members and dive buddies. This could be a great thing for Enid and the surrounding areas. Fire, I hope we see you soon! I'm going to be helping out with the club...no idea in what capacity at this point...but, hopefully we'll get some meetings and trips in the works!

Angie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom