Football season starts tonight...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just made a bid on ebay for tickets for the Redskin/Cowboy game sunday ..... will know thursday if I won and will have them shipped to me overnight by Fed EX if lucky

I just made a bid on ebay for tickets for the Redskin/Cowboy game sunday ..... will know thursday if I won and will have them shipped to me overnight by Fed EX if lucky

Tell LaRon Landry, Marcus Spears, & Bradie James I said GEAUX TIGERS for me.............GEAUX TIGERS..........

I think this will show his foot style & speed quite nicely.........click the youtube link below..........

Aww...all that means is his offensive lineman was slacking off in the gym.....Can't blame Eli.

Although, at first, it did look like the grass / turf made the sack on Eli.

Where are the seats and what was the opening bid?

two seats located in section 10 row 43 ....... starting bid was $1 and they are now up to $102.00 .... they will probably go higher as the auction nears completion ..... my guess is they will sell for somewhere between $300 and $400 for the set .

two seats located in section 10 row 43 ....... starting bid was $1 and they are now up to $102.00 .... they will probably go higher as the auction nears completion ..... my guess is they will sell for somewhere between $300 and $400 for the set .

Cool....good luck! I paid $60 for my ticket to the Patriots game (face value: $54). I was in the end zone.

With 11 seconds left on the auction someone jumped in and outbid me by $5 so it looks like I'll stay home and watch the game. This will be the first Redskin/Cowboy game in Dallas I have missed in 5 years ....... hope they can win without me being there yelling "GO COWBOYS"

With 11 seconds left on the auction someone jumped in and outbid me by $5 so it looks like I'll stay home and watch the game. This will be the first Redskin/Cowboy game in Dallas I have missed in 5 years ....... hope they can win without me being there yelling "GO COWBOYS"

I covered a Cowboys-Redskins game a few years ago. In the elevator going down to the locker rooms after the game, I saw Sam Huff, and in the Redskins' locker room, I saw Sonny Jurgensen. I also met ESPN's Michael Wilbon that day.

9 wins 1 loss ....... "how bout them cowboys" ....... they won without me being there ..... look on the bright side ..... I don't have that 5 hour drive home tonight from Texas Stadium

Back
Top Bottom