Football season starts tonight...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whew, glad that one is over with! :14:

How did that song go ....... "Another one bites the dust" ? GO COWBOYS !!!!! "Romo and Company" put another one in the books as a win ....... looks like the road to the Superbowl will go thru Dallas this year.

I saw the "football" word - I figured that this would be about the University of Hawaii. Who cares about all this other nonsense?

I was diving in Hawaii last June in Oahu. Most of the time I wore my Dallas Cowboys "sharktooth" cap from the 90's ...... everyplace I went (on the dive boats, in the hotel, just walking down the strip in Waikiki people yelled "How bout them Cowboys" like I was in Dallas. I was surprise how many fans there were in Hawaii that wanted to talk about the "Boys" and their chances next season.

So Fellas how about those Patriots clinched division :wink: Will baltimore Be the one this week, who knows ? or has the flaw in the blueprint been found? maybe a Dallas Vs Patriots super bowl.

Pity that the Lions missed that fieldgoal...

The Cowboys began selling tickets to their new stadium in Arlington last week, and the prices floored some buyers. Lower-bowl seats will have one-time personal seat license (PSL) fees between $16,000 and $150,000, which will give each ticket-holder the right to purchase seats at the stadium for the next 30 years. Those who pay the license fees will have to fork over $340 per ticket for 10 games -- eight regular-season, two preseason. Team Marketing Report claims that the previous highest PSL price was $12,000 per seat in Carolina, and that Gillette Stadium, home of the Patriots, did not have PSL fees when it opened.
Ouch! :shocked:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom