foolISH Excursion; To the Edge of Reality and Beyond...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubafool

Contributor
Reaction score
or something resembling that, maybe.

I have been dry for 16 days and COUNTING.

So this coming weekend I am wanting to crawl around in a cavern or two, ya know, break off a few rocks, silt out at least a mile of passage, just generally play the fool, heehee.

Sunday the 24 looks firm.

Anyone else feel the need to muck about in extremely dangerous overhead enviroments? Huh?! Huh?!

Gibbon and I are looking to hit Manatee Springs this upcoming weekend. You could always come up and silt the sinkhole enough to dirty the main.

Couple of silt bombs down into Catfish Hotel should do the trick, heehee.

I will keep Manatee in mind, though I would like to do some cavern dives if I could find a buddy.

scubafool:
Couple of silt bombs down into Catfish Hotel should do the trick, heehee.

I will keep Manatee in mind, though I would like to do some cavern dives if I could find a buddy.

IF you can find a buddy???
What do I look like , chopped liver??? :11:
Er , OK , don't answer that... :icon10:

Jean

P.S. I would LOVE to do Manatee again...I have a bone to pick with a certain ROCK that had it out with me during my Cavern class ... :wink:

I have never been to Manatee I would like to poke around in cavern and ask Jean if I can silt the hell out of it real quick. LOL

Just be aware, if ya silt it out before us non-cavers go in, you'll be followed into the cavern by an odd cloud, and it won't be silt!

OK, Jean, I won't answer that, LOL.

Hey Jammer, what's up?! So are you going to be there, or what? phishfood is asking.
9:30

ish

The ish is Andy time. :D

Ken, we were only gonna use silt bombs. Now here you go wanting to escalate this war in a very dramatic way. I warn you, things could get ugly REAL quick.

Well I sure plan on being there like I said I have never been but I am up for some low vis. diving LOL. But yes I would love for you guys to give me a tour.

scubafool:
Ken, we were only gonna use silt bombs. Now here you go wanting to escalate this war in a very dramatic way. I warn you, things could get ugly REAL quick.

:icon10:
(Has visions of old Sea Hunt shows...But using Z knives instead...)
:icon10:

Jean

P.S. I'll be there 9 AM Sunday Morning at Manatee Springs just outside of Beautiful Chiefland , as Andy would say :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom