Foods of Yucatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Graduado

Contributor
Reaction score
For all the Cozumel foodies out there, I just published my latest book, The True History of the Foods of Yucatan. It was fun to work on, and I was surprised by a lot of the things I found out that I never knew, or thought I knew but had been fed a lie (pun intended). It is not a cookbook, or a list of recipes, but explains how the history of the Peninsula is there to see in the foods we now erroneously call “Mayan Food” or “Typical Yucatan Cuisine”. There are some real surprises and you might enjoy reading about them. Available on Amazon Books.

6x9-cover-food-of-Yuc-588.jpg

For all the Cozumel foodies out there, I just published my latest book, The True History of the Foods of Yucatan. It was fun to work on, and I was surprised by a lot of the things I found out that I never knew, or thought I knew but had been fed a lie (pun intended). It is not a cookbook, or a list of recipes, but explains how the history of the Peninsula is there to see in the foods we now erroneously call “Mayan Food” or “Typical Yucatan Cuisine”. There are some real surprises and you might enjoy reading about them. Available on Amazon Books.

View attachment 733533
Just ordered a copy.

I have all your other books, so I am sure this one will not disappoint.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom