Foo checking in...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do you happen to be part of the Family of Foo's from the ST forum?

DW
I'm the original Foo, and raised a whole family of Foos. One of my daughters is/was a moderator for the Scuba Toys forum and although I've visited there a few times, I haven't been there in a while. Thanks for asking!!
Teri

Timeliner, I'm sorry I never got to see you're old home in Paris though!! Are you still diving?

Frank, message me your new address. Is your mobile still the same? Be working on finding the redfish and specs.

C91CC54D-E16F-4E94-98E9-BF569BDDF6E9.jpeg

Well I tried to post with the pic but tech challenged sometimes. Love all my old buddies. This is us in Cozumel a couple seasons ago, going back in June.

Do you happen to be part of the Family of Foo's from the ST forum?

DW
I'm so sorry, I had tried to reply to you soon after you posted this. I thought I had replied and it doesn't look like I did, so yesssss me daughter was an admin on ST website. I'm Mama Foo, she is one of the almost 40 yr old Baby Foos. So that tells you our ages, I'm happy to be my age, I am so over pettiness in this world that it's good to be me. I can always plead "I guess I'm getting older."

I'm so sorry, I had tried to reply to you soon after you posted this. I thought I had replied and it doesn't look like I did, so yesssss me daughter was an admin on ST website. I'm Mama Foo, she is one of the almost 40 yr old Baby Foos. So that tells you our ages, I'm happy to be my age, I am so over pettiness in this world that it's good to be me. I can always plead "I guess I'm getting older."

No worries at all!!

I knew Foo 2 from the forum, although that forum is more of a ghost town nowadays. She had spoken several times of the Foo Family, so I figured you were part of it. I hope that you are all doing well!!

DW

Foo! Timeliner! Zzz! Talk about the old days - I got a little teary eyed reading this thread - I gave up Facebook for Lent and ended up back home here. Lot's has happened during the time away - married off the kids, two grandkids with a third on the way - life is good. I guess I'd be classified as an "anti-vacation" diver? - Still doing Lake Travis every weekend. Did also manage to get cave certified and saving for my first rebreather. Any time any of you get close to Travis - give a shout.

Back
Top Bottom