Flower Garden's Trip a bust - CANCELLED!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Schedule in June, July, August or September if your personal timing permits. Much higher probability of going.

regards,

I've only had 1 of my 3 trips cancel during the June-September window, but it worked out great. They had an opening the next weekend and I got to see the coral spawning.

Now I hope I haven't jinxed myself. It really is a roll of the dice trip.

I am not totally jinxed. Planned 3 trips rig diving last summer. 2 went and one got called off at last minute. One of the trips was on one of the best weekends all summer. pancake flat and no current. could have snorkeled the rig.

Texass:
Now I hope I haven't jinxed myself. It really is a roll of the dice trip.

It really is. And more often than not, the dice are loaded. :disappoin

I am doing the hammer head dive 3/5 on the Spree - I have been worried about going - but sounds like I may not have to worry. :( This is my first trip to go without anyone I know - 30 divers and everyone knows each other but me - so I am nervous enough about that! After reading all the cancellations - I may not have to worry at all. I would love to go though - I have only seen nurse sharks - :)

It's a bunch of divers in their element. Kind of like kids on Christmas morning.

There's enough folks, 30+ on the Spree/Fling - 16+ on the Seasearcher, you'll meet & greet and have a blast.

Sandy,

Hope you can join the clan some time for a dive. We are a really friendly group. No one bites (hard anyway). I am scheduled to hit the gardens two weeks after you.

Best wishes on a good trip,

TwoBit

TwoBitTxn:
Sandy,

Hope you can join the clan some time for a dive. We are a really friendly group. No one bites (hard anyway). I am scheduled to hit the gardens two weeks after you.

Best wishes on a good trip,

TwoBit

Thank you! I have kept tabs on the group - someday I might get brave enough - I hoped diving would bring me out of my shy stage! :) Maybe soon! Even found a dating site on line for diving singles........... :) THAT might be pushing it just yet for me!!! WHAT will they think of next??

Take care - and thanks again.

Sandy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom