flower gardens soon....couple questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnad, have a great trip- i'm so glad it's going to make, you would have sure been disappointed if it didn't. Take lots of pics, enjoy yourself and stay well! Whale sharks, here she comes!

thankyou foo!!! i just checked the weather buoy forecast and it looks perfect!! i'll report back on the weekend! and hey, my birthday is friday and the family pitched in together and hubby got online and ordered my reg for my birthday!! getting a zeagle envoy deluxe. i'm so excited. (too bad i won't have it for this trip, using a rental, but that's ok) all i have to do now is order myself a little SPG and i'll be good to go. it'll be awesome to have my own reg now!! husband says i'm a scubafreak, and who would have guessed it! that's ok!!!!!!!

donnad:
/snip husband says i'm a scubafreak, and who would have guessed it! that's ok!!!!!!!

Thats OK donnad, we are all scubafreaks here :) or wannabe scubafreaks ...

It is a much more healthy addiction than most, although can be almost as expensive between cost of gear and dive vacations :D

Hope you have a great trip, and be sure to post up about it when you back.

Dive safe and dive fun,

Matt

just checked the website and our trip is a GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm outta this office in thirty min.!!!!!

I'm not sure who "THE Carrie" is, but I'm in Austin.

zach5150:
Hey Carrie,
Is this the Carrie I know??? Sure sounds like it....strange coincedence if not :confused:

I dont know off hand about shops down there, but there's got to be something in Portland, Port Aransas or Aransas Pass. I seem to remember a dive shop around Aransas Pass when I was in the Navy in Ingleside....which reminds me....if this is "THE" Carrie :) then you could as Don...he know's what's down in that part of the world.......

Sure wish I was going with ya! I'm going at the end of September....

carrielsal:
I'm not sure who "THE Carrie" is, but I'm in Austin.

hehe...well, she's a friend of mine...but, I later remembered she spells her name Kerry. Her husband and I were on the same ship in the Navy.....She dives alot and she goes on trips w/ her daughter too (and we all live in Austin)....so, it just seemed like you might be her...but, guess not!

Hope you have a great trip! I'm going at the end of September....about 2 months from today actually!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom