Flower Gardens road trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tom Vyles (TwoBitTxn)
Larry Day (daylight)
Mike (TexasMike)
Bill Walton
Dave Bell (Campana) ~ DM
Steve Fath (instructor) ~ DM
Diane Doolittle ~ non-member
Rob Pittman
Tabitha
Des Lyons (Texass)
Miles King (mking1)
Jeff Sullivan ~ new Swamper not yet on Board
Ken Costlow (ScubaTexan)
William Hudson (BJ/Corsair)
Lynette Hudson
George Bott ~ non-member

I hope everyone has gotten the emails with the maps and FAQ's. If you have any questions, please ask.

I know we have the following crowding into TwoBit's Suburban

TwoBit
TexasMe
ScubaTexan
BillW
Texass

I also know that BJ & Lynette are in their 2001 Silverado Ext.Cab truck with just the two of them.

Who else is coming on this trip from Dallas that needed or wanted to rideshare???

We can always do a bit of shifting around. And I also don't mind driving my Explorer as long as I got someone to poke me in the ribs if I start creating driving hazzards.

If someone needs to be picked up and dropped off at Hobby, I would be available to assist. Just let me know.

This trip had better not get blown out. I've been looking forward to this too long to have it derail now.

See you all next Friday.

Larry

If'n I don't call you tonight.....please call me in morning regarding road trip...

Also, don't forget my AL40 :)

Why do I get the feeling this is starting to sound like National Lampoon's Gulf of Mexico Vacation??

"Holiday Rooooooooooooad" :D

I just got the mental image of Mike running down the beach with his rig to see a sign "Flower Gardens closed for cleaning" :)

(in slow motion, no less :wink: )

jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom