Flower Gardens March 3-4, 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
We are now taking deposits for the Flower Gardens trip aboard the MV Spree March 3-4, 2005 for one of the Hammerhead trips. Cost is $330 per person and Nitrox is $65 for the trip. we are running a special for Nitrox certifcation on the trip. Reguarly $149 we will issue a $25 credit for shop gear after you complete Nitrox training and the FG trip. We only have 4 spots left out of our allotment but we are hoping to fill our spots and then ask for more.

Surface Interval Scuba
179 South Watson Suite 404
Arlington, Texas 76010
817-652-3483

I am going!$!$!

We have filled our spots and our requesting more. Stay tuned for more information!

We had 2 cancellations for the March 3-4 Flower Gardens trip aboard the MV Spree. Please contact me ASAP if you want them at 817-652-3483 or email me at info@siscuba.com . We board the boat at the dock on March 2 at 8PM and you will dive all day March 3 and early morning March 4. We will be back at the dock by 6PM ish Friday night. This is for the HAMMERHEADS!!!!! Woo HOOO!!!! :dazzler1:

Trip was cancelled, what a bummer! 6-9 foot seas expected tonight. Ugh, I think I feel a little nauseous. Oh well, now what I am I going to do for my anniversary?

Woo hoo, you left yourself open on that one, girl! Bummer on the cancellation, I know you were excited about the hammerheads. I guess you could always sign up for a last minute trip to Coz, it would probably suffice. ;o)

Foo

Sorry to hear the trip was a no go. I would have been so sick I couldn't have dove anyway. Wishing really hard for good seas on the 17-18 for my trip.

skeet:
Sorry to hear the trip was a no go. I would have been so sick I couldn't have dove anyway. Wishing really hard for good seas on the 17-18 for my trip.

Skeet sorry to hear you are under the weather.....yep we were disp. that our trip got axed,,,,but it was just to rough in the gulf. I sure hope you have better luck!!! Going to reschd. for either June or July.

Troy and I have three people booked for the March 19-20 trip. If we have two more people book then we have to provide a trip leader. We also have classes starting in the pool and one finishing up at the lake so I will have to get all that covered also. Ugh. This is hard, to many commitments and not enough time! Which boat are you booked on Skeet? I heard yesterday that the Seasearcher has already cancelled this weekends trip to do low bookings. Nevermind the rough seas. We have an FG trip scheduled every month from now to October. We will make another one for sure soon. I am also looking at the April 23-24 trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom