Floridians, are you preparing for lobster mini season?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MB:
Oh what bull! Ana, you know that people in this area are possessed. Even the short blue haired ladies who cannot see over the steering wheel will sell themselves to Al Queada for the chance to poach pregnant lobsters and feed them to the bald eagles! Why just last week at your manatee BBQ you were trying to get people to sign petitions trying to ban Mini Season. We old farts got to become old farts because we avoid Mini Season...

Agrrr, dammit MB you are right about becoming old farts, I feel proud of being bitter and jaded of pretty much everything, I'm even practicing on the use of walkers and canes as "accidental weapons" but hear me on this:

I call you pretty much all the time to go out with us on the boat right? did I call you last year for the mini season? no, ....I called no one, it was Matt and I only and we pretended it was a normal Thursday dive. Granted there were more boats in the water than a regular Thursday but, there's been Saturdays a lot more crowded in the area.

I insist ... if you can avoid charters, dive shops, bait and tackle shops, boat ramps, and people in general the mini-season can be enjoyable.

well folks ..wish me luck ......I'm going to brave south Florida waters with a beach dive during mini season......if you don't hear back from me in a week that means the lobsters won.

Reactions: Ana
I am headed down to the Boca area for my first ever "mini-season". I do have the advantage of having a friend down there that has lived there for years and has a boat and knows what to look out for. Should be a good time. Head on a swivel surfacing!!

101513-this-is-my-BOOMSTICK-gif-Imgur-IZWR.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom